e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

This Ain't A Scene, It's A Stupid Comment GOLDMINE!

I have always thought that Fall Out Boy was musically retarded. Logically, it would make a lot of sense that their fan base is, well... also retarded. As you might expect, their videos are rife with pure comedic gold. I'm not even going to begin to criticize the video itself, for that would require another blog. Anyway, without further adieu, we're going down, dooooooooooown... cock it and pull it... you get the idea...

happygirl9 sure doesn't waste any time in sharing her sexy sentiments:
....♥SeXy♥..♥SeXy♥
...♥SeXy♥...♥SeXy♥
.♥SeXy♥.......♥SeXy♥
...♥SeXy.♥.....♥SeXy♥
......♥SeXy♥
...........♥SeXy♥
♥SeXy♥......♥SeXy♥
.♥SeXy♥.......♥SeXy♥
...♥SeXy♥...♥SeXy♥
.........♥SeXy♥

I'm not really sure if that's supposed to be an "S" or something, but I'll give her have a "C+" for effort.

WWEKitty professes her (his?) FOB love: "im in love with this vid! fall out boy r amazin and hilarious" You is, too, Kitty. You is too.

For the observant racist in all of us, Jhung908 makes a decidedly astute comment: "wow alot of black people in this video" (A lot = two words. Am I right?)

If he hadn't made up his mind already, I think Jesus will be 100% sure of where he's putting jesushasaplace4me when he reads this charming bit of prose: "fuck fall out fucking boy, fuck all this new shit, what happened to weezer and the get up kids? not thats good emo music if i ever did catagorise it." (In case you didn't guess it, it's hell, or "the lake of fire" or "Tukwila, WA.")

It would seem that xoxoalways isn't as caring as the name might suggest: "Wow, shitty ass pop music. I really hope all the members die because I hate each and everyone of them with great intensity." Yeesh.

natho1988's gives the thread an inappropriate erotic twist. Also, I suspect that there might be a slight problem with her (again, his?) caps lock key, among other things: "AndY cAn StuF My PaNtiEs aNy Day!!"

Some of the more inventive spam we've seen comes from DemonWulf357, who is clearly some sort of creative writing major:
"In 1945, a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this message, she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:

1. Retype this message as a comment for 3 other videos"
I'll be safe, though. I just bought one of those Kryptonite soul-locks. I hear they're indestructible. Much better than the old cable locks. Also, I like how "these directions" actually turn out to be just one direction.

gaahinaluv4ever
nobly defends FOB's legitimacy on the basis of Petey's god damned hottness: "fuck no you didn't just dis fall out boy! petey god damn hott!"

This next commenter really left me in "stiches!" I mean, I can really see where stichbuster is coming from. With his exquisite taste and overt homophobia, how can I do anything but heed his recommendations?: "this band sucks dick, and all u faggots should listen to Korn, SOAD, Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Slipknot."

xxPrincessArlenexx
and I share the same affliction: "Hey wel um i waz told by a m8 2 listen 2 dis song coz it was mena b gd.. WTF! i totalli h8 it tis da most annoyin song iv evah heard n da lyrics are absolutely rubbish dey were gd at da start yea but nw OMG still cant get dat annoyin tune outta moi head !!"

And finally, he the award for best idiotic comment for this Fall Out Boy edition of TDD goes to SafetyQueen3, who not only manages to embarrass herself without the use of abbreviation, but also spells the name of an iconic company incorrectly: "When I First Heared This Song I thought The Beat Sounded Like A Coak Cermershial" I Like Mai Coak With A Littel Lemin In It.

Tonight I'm going to have to disagree with YouTube's inviting motto and say this: for our sake, don't broadcast yourself. Well... nevermind. Please do. Then we will never ever run out of hilarious content for this blog. Goooooooooooodnight.

3 komente:

Anonim tha...

"this band sucks dick, and all u faggots should listen to Korn, SOAD, Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Slipknot."

man, i need to pay someone to hunt this guy down so i can meet him. i'd seduce him with some gay bashing, and we could make some sweet mullety babies.

also, i saw metallica last week, hahaha. my friends and i snuck into their concert in vienna. it was... awesome... errrr.

<3 sara j

Anonim tha...

I love how most of xxPrincessArlenexx's comment was full of the most horrible combination of ebonics and 1337 speak I've ever seen and yet he/she was still capable of using the word "rubbish" MAYBE THERE'S HOPE!!!

Anonim tha...

Yeah let me correct my horirble grammar from my last comment. I love how xxPrincessArlenexx's comment (had the) most horrible combination of ebonics and 1337 speak I've ever seen. Sorry, sometimes when you read lots of YouTube comments you just lose your own ability to turn thoughts into words.